Products & Services : WebCard
The "WebCard" provides a low cost fully managed solution for small business web and email requirements.
View our Pizza shop example site at: gdjwebcard.com.au
The WebCard package is a 1 page website that includes the following:
- Your business logo *
- Contact details
- Google map and directions (optional)
- Specials area (optional)
- Quick Links area (optional)
- Main Content area: description of your business and services (editable free text)
- Gallery area (add images: automatic resizing - optional)
- File upload and attach (.pdf,.doc,.xls - optional)
- Web browser based Content Management System (CMS) to update content yourself **
(no requirement for FTP access)
- 4 POP3 email accounts: 50MB each (additional accounts available on request)
- WebMail ***
- 250MB of disk space (includes email account space quota)
- 3GB of data transfer per month
- Unlimited email support
- Search engine friendly and web standards compliant
- Ability to plug-in to "Google Analytics" (website statistics)
Price: $497 (Inc. GST) for the first 12 months then $147 (Inc. GST) per subsequent 12 month renewal period.
* Business logo supplied by you in web ready format - .gif, .jpg or .png format (logo design or image manipulation available on request at additional charge)
** Web browser CMS compatibility:
The CMS is recommended only for use on a windows desktop or laptop with one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Microsoft IE9/IE10
- Safari 5 (also compatible on MAC OS)
*** Access your email via common email programs such as Outlook or Outlook Express and enjoy the flexibility to check your email anytime and anywhere via WebMail.
Customisation available on request at additional charge.
Note: the "GDJ Consulting CMS" remains the property of "GDJ Consulting" and is only available within the "GDJ Consulting" hosting environment.
View some of the WebCard sites we have developed from the client list below:
- Demo Site (Pizza shop demo)
- Autoplus Picton
- Baby Harmony
- Shelly's Hairworks
- Stephen Maitz & Associates
A WebCard site is easy to setup. Use the following steps to be up and running on the web quickly:
- Register your domain name at: domains.gdjconsulting.com.au
(If you already have a domain name registered, contact us with the domain name details)
- We will send you an email requesting you to email us your business logo and text for the WebCard. The email will also contain payment action details.
- Once we have received your logo, text and payment, we will quickly develop and enable your WebCard on the internet.
- You will receive an email confirming that your WebCard is enabled and details of how to login and update your WebCard contents.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any queries.
Note: the WebCard setup does not include manipulation of your logo or any images (available at extra cost).
News & Specials
Recent browser versions updates have caused issues with the rich test ... » more
To maintain high levels of service to our existing customers we are no ... » more
GDJ Consulting is now offering domain name registration services. Our ... » more