Products & Services : Domain Name Registration
If you don't currently have a web address/domain name, GDJ Consulting can arrange this for you. Register your domain at: domains.gdjconsulting.com.au
We offer FREE domain name renewal when you host your website with us.
Domain Name Pricing
Domain name registration pricing:
- com.au $29.90 - 2 years ($14.95 per year)
- net.au $29.90 - 2 years ($14.95 per year)
- org.au $29.90 - 2 years ($14.95 per year)
- com $14.95 - 1 year
- net $14.95 - 1 year
- org $14.95 - 1 year
Other domain name extensions available.
Which Domain Names Can I Register?
Detailed below are the requirements for registering domain names.
- .com, .org, .net
.com. .org and .net can be registered by any organisation or individual anywhere in the world.
- .com.au and/or .net.au
To be eligible for a com.au or net.au domain name, registrants must be:
- an Australian registered company; or
- trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory;
- an Australian partnership or sole trader; or
- a foreign company licensed to trade in Australia; or
- an owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark; or
- an applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark 1 ; or
- an association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory; or
- an Australian commercial statutory body.
- .org.au, .asn.au
Available for registration by “non-commercial organisations” only.
To be eligible for a org.au or .asn.au domain name, the registrant must be;
- an Australian incorporated association
- an Australian political party
- an Australian Trade Union or organisation under Workplace Relations Act 1966
- an Australian sporting or special interest club..
To be eligible for an id.au domain name, registrants must be:
- an Australian citizen; or
- an Australian resident.
Restrictions on Domain Names
There are restrictions on the .au domain names you are allowed to register.
Your domain name must:
- Be an exact match of your business name or trademark or,
- Be an abbreviation or acronym of your business name or trademark or,
- Have a close and substantial connection with your business type.
Examples of Close and Substantial connections:
- a product that your business manufactures or sells; or
- a service that your business provides; or
- an event that your business organises or sponsors; or
- an activity that your business facilitates, teaches or trains; or
- a venue that your business operates; or
- a profession that your business' employees practice.
You can check domain availability and register your domain by visiting our domain registration site: domains.gdjconsulting.com.au
Note: Only updating of name servers is catered for via the GDJ Consulting customer control panel. Hosting is required for advanced DNS configuration.
News & Specials
Recent browser versions updates have caused issues with the rich test ... » more
To maintain high levels of service to our existing customers we are no ... » more
GDJ Consulting is now offering domain name registration services. Our ... » more